Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Gingerbread House

I meant to post about how our gingerbread project went over the Christmas Break, but I got really busy so I figured better late then never!

It took us a few days to bake and decorate them.  Here are some of our steps in pictures.





The tools we were using to decorate them were kinda bulky and hard to use, so we did the best we could under the circumstances.  I didn't think they looked so bad, and they tasted pretty good!

We noticed the night before that they were a bit soft for gingerbread, so we just left them out uncovered for the night to harden up a bit.

After that they were perfect, as for hiding them, we didn't get around to that.  It was too busy on the last day of school, and I was the only one out my group to show up, so I just put them in the office.  They almost all got eaten, which was pretty good considering the amount of kids that showed up on the last day.

All in all I'm happy with the turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment