Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 November 2014

Cross Curricular Art Project

We were given a new task in my art class this week.  A cross curricular art project.  A cross curricular art project is meant to relate art class to one of your other classes.  We can also relate it to something that we really like to do if we can't think of anything school based.  This project is also meant to change the way we do art, so we can see if we can be creative enough to think of something unique.

I've had a bit of time to think about this project since it was given to us, and I talked to my art teacher about possible ideas.  It was hard for me because my classes are chemistry, physics, and functions.  But my teacher actually suggested the idea to do something under a microscope. I've looked under microscope before so I know how interesting things can look from under them.


I have decided that I will do this, but I still have yet to decide what I will do, and what I will do it with.

Here are a few ideas that I found on Pinterest.



I like both of these because the are really colorful and interesting.  I don't know which one I like better though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment