Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Renaissance Art Work

At first my class was told that we were just going to do an art piece based on the Renaissance era, and although this still applies, we were offered another similar option, that most of us choose to do.

We can now do a postcard, based on the Renaissance ear, that we will be trading with North Carolina!  This is cool because then we get something back too.  Plus, post cards are small, so we get to spend more time working on something that is smaller.

I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do on my post card, I think that I will probably paint it.  I like working with paint.  I am planning on basing my painting on a specific painting of the renaissance (I have yet to choose  what that painting is)  but I want to change it somehow.  Whether I change the color scheme, or the perspective of the painting, or I could even change the setting.  It would just be like putting my own personal touch on the Renaissance era.

I will do another blog post once I have a better idea about what I want to do with my post card:)

No comments:

Post a Comment