Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Painting!

So I finally took a picture of my painting! Here it is :)
I really like mixing common colours together, but making them more vibrant, to give my paintings a mystical sense.  I like the way this one looks better in person then it does right here, but I still like it. I like how the edges are darker and how I focused it in the middle, also I like the combination of orange and blue together, I wasn't sure how I would feel about that one, but I thought it turned out really good!

I've never been a big fan of outlining my paintings, so they always look kinda blurry per-say, theirs no real definition, they look kind of abstract but not enough that people can't understand them.

I feel like some improvements could be made to this painting, but I am a big fan of the strokes in the sky.

I would really like to explore different painting techniques throughout this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment