Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Photography

I think photography can be really awesome if the photos are properly taken and edited, I think it is a great skill to be able to ake nice pictures, and it is something I would love to learn a little bit about.


It is so beautiful this time of the year! And I usually find myself taking pictures on my phone and uploading them to instagram, but I figured this year I would try taking a few better quality pictures.

I'm really lucky, and I have lots of trees behind my house, so I always get to see the colours change, and I get to see how the trees look under different lighting at different points in the day.  While walking home today, I realised how nice it was, a little cloudy, but mostly sunny, and really warm.  So I went outside for a bit and took some picture.  I came inside, uploaded them to my computer and edited them.  I really like the outcome of them! I used http://www.befunky.com/ it's a really great site! It's actually the same app that I always use on my phone so I was familiar with it as well.  Anyways here are my edited pictures.
 I really love the look of the tops of trees with the sky as the background, it will become more clear as you scroll down because I have quite a few of these.

 Im really a big fan of a focus point, it makes one part look really clear and awesome! Also, I put an effect in the backround to make it look kind of mystical.


 I liked the look of this one, I blurred the backround on high, the middle ground on medium, and right in front of the front on low.  It really puts the focus at the front of the picture.

I edited this picture three different times because I wasn't sure which way I liked it best.  It looked really lame before I edited it because there was a fence right in front of the trees, after I edited it looked so much better! Kind of like a panorama I thought.

 I love how bright this one is in the front and how dark it is the back.  But there both different shades of green, awesome contrast!



No comments:

Post a Comment