Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Video Time!

Its video time today!  We are taping our video for Japan Art Miles today. I just taped a few outside scenes, we got lucky it was such a nice day! It will really be able to show Japan how and where we live.

After this post I am going to be taping my little individual clip, to be able to tell Japan how excited I am to be working with them!

Hopefully the video will be edited and posted to Youtube by the end of this week so I can post a link to my blog.  If not then the beginning of next week.

I'm not entirely sure if we get a return video from Japan, but it would be pretty awesome if we did!

I took quite a lot of shots outside, so Olivia (who is editing the video) will have lots of options while editing.  Can't wait to see the outcome and share it on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment