Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Video Update

My class JUST finished the taping of our introduction video.  I taped all of the scenes.  It was hard to get a lot of my class to participate, but the ones who did, did an awesome job!

Here are a few 'sneak peak' videos, before any editing has touched them.

Here is a video our our Canadian flag, I decided to film this because our Canadian culture greatly effects our artwork.  Also, depending on what Olivia decides to do, there could be something like the anthem playing in the back round.  I think that would be pretty cool!

Here is our whole class saying Hi to Japan! I'm so glad that the class came together to film this, even though I know some people felt uncomfortable.  But it looks so much better with everyone in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment