Total Pageviews

Monday 15 September 2014

Contempary Art

There is alot of conteperary art I like, I think that it is easier for people to enjoy contemparary art rather than traditional art because there is alot more of it out there.  Actually, I dont really know if there is alot more of it out there but it appears that way because when looking at traditional are there are always the 'established' pieces, maybe 100 or so, but we see contempary art everywhere we look around, and we can easlisy choose the style we like.

Some contemparary art I like:

I like abstract art like this, really all it is is paint splatters but I like how the veiwer can interpret it however they want.  Like when I first looked at it I imagined myself laying on my back in the autum looking up at fall leaves around sunset.  This is the kind of thing I like about contemparary art, tradtional art willnever give you something like that.
I also really like pieces like this, it is like a series piece where you have to buy all of them in order to complete the picture, this is a generally new idea, and I really like it, it looks really modern and classy.

This is a really nice painting, it reminds me more of tradtional paintings and it really demonstrates the diversity of contemparary art. It can be really upbeat and bright, or more suddle like this one.

I also added a bunch like this before, but I really love the colors here!! I think this is so beautiful, this style of art is probably my favourite at the moment,  I like how there are a few statment colors but still a bunch more inthe background, I like how it is mostly scenary with maybe a sillouhette of a person in the background.  I just think they are awesome!  I would love to look more into an artist that paints pictures like this, over the next few days I am going to try to find one and do a bit of research on them. I'll post what I find :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment