Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 September 2014

First Post

For art this year our teacher told us we would be trying different things, like focusing on art that interests us.  I am hoping to experiment with a bit more with painting, I want to try out a few more painting techniques.  Also, I want to try drawing a bit more realistic, but I want to have fun with it as well.  I am really looking forward to art this year! This is my third year and my goal this year is to make more posts about what we are doing in class and things I've tried in and out of class :)

2 comments:

  1. Hanna, you're off to such a great start! I'm so glad to hear that you are interested in developing your painting techniques, as we have plenty of opportunities for you to participate in creating murals, if you like. Let's look through a few styles & painters whose art you appreciate, and we can go from there. I can't wait to see your technique develop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great ! I'm planning on making a post to show the type of painting I'm interested in :)

      Delete