Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 September 2014

My Pottery

Here's just a little progress post on how my pottery's going, I JUST finished carving my designs into my cup, and its going into the kiln a little later today! I cant wait to see how it looks when it comes out, I really am hoping that it doesn't crack because it is fairly thin.



 
Here is what it looks like now. After it comes out of the kiln, I am hoping to paint the carvings white, and the rest black. I just want to go very basic and classy with this cup.
 
After this project is done, I want to try a similar shaped cup, but make the designs all weird and loopy and the colours really crazy and vibrant, then sit them next to each other, kind of like a set. Its just an idea I have and i hope it will work out and look the way i want it to. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment