Total Pageviews

Friday 5 September 2014

Vine #2

Here is the one I like alot!  I had to do 4 vines and merge them all together because I wanted it to be longer than 6 seconds, this one took me about 30-40 mins to do, and I was thinking about how much better it could have beem iof I would have spent longer on it! Some points of error in this video are:
1. It shakes too much, I would like it to be stiller
2. I wish I would have played some up beat music in the background, I dont like the sound (and I couldnt figure out how to mute it and the music overlay I tried wouldnt work)
Beside these flaws I think it turned out pretty well!

Our assignment over the next few days is kind of to 'represent' #niprockart and I feel like I did this in this video.  I cant wait to do more for #niprockart over the next few days !!
Also excuse the black boarder! It was the app I used to merge the videos

No comments:

Post a Comment