Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 September 2014

Water Pencil Crayons

Today we were just kind of doing our own thing in art class , and I decide to try experimenting with some water pencil crayons , or water colour pencils. my sketches don't look the best or anything , I just wanted to see how certain colours looked together , or see how pressing down hard or gently would effect the look of the picture , also I wanted to check out the range of colour one pencil crayon could have , by adding only a little water it was dark , and when I added a lot it lightened up a lot. over all it was a good day , because I like trying new things , next time I use these pencil crayons I would like to try drawing a nice landscape picture , I think it would turn out pretty cool !

But for now , here are my little sketches I did today
I really liked how the flowers were turning out here , I just didn't like all the bulk I added around. 

I liked the idea of how this was going , I would just like to start from scratch so I could make it a little neater an add some more colours 

This is the one where I used all one colour , I kinda liked it a bit ! I think if I had maybe added a background it could have looked pretty cool 



No comments:

Post a Comment